Our client is currently looking for a Project CAD Administrator for their construction business based in Waltham Abbey. The successful CAD Administrator will manage the successful implementation and delivery of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget.
Key tasks - CAD Administrator :
- Help to manage the day-to-day running of the major projects through all phases of development:
- Production of design drawings as and when necessary producing and putting together design (2D&3D) drawings and overlooking its realisation on site when required
- Preparing production and specification drawings for manufacturers and subcontractors and overlooking its realisation in company’s workshop
- Preparing variation drawings when required
- Importing and exporting files between CAD and Microsoft Office programs or other programs supported by the company
- Producing copies of drawings and other project related documents
- Gathering of site information/surveys to assist in the production of quotations and drawings.
- Help to source and manage resources (manpower and equipment) for the project if required.
- Help to prepare and present reports from site data to the client in a professional format if required
- Production of O&M Manuals
- Production of Certificates
Requirements - CAD Administrator:
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Good knowledge of contractual and planning obligations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, through sketching, speaking and in writing, with clients and design team
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required
Holiday Entitlement: 24 days per year plus public holidays
Call now for information about this exciting CAD Administrator position!