Our client is an established Insurance Repair Contractor in Central London. Due to an increase in works, they require an experienced Insurance Claims Surveyor based in or around London or the South East to deal with general and High Net Worth Insurance Repair claims.
Working from their Central London office, the role will involve attending policyholder properties, creating a scope of work for repairs, making recommendations to insurers, overseeing repair works through to completion of the project, auditing and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience in the managing of property insurance claims or building estimating.
Insurance Claims Surveyor – More about the role:
• Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
• Ensuring reports and repairs are delivered to strict SLA’s
• Preparing estimates for projects and programmes for completion of projects
• Organising documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
• Undertake condition surveys of existing buildings, identifying and analysing defects and reporting to principles
• Knowledge of construction health & safety and CDM
• Preparing insurance estimates using Symbility scoping software
• Good organisational skills and understanding of MS Office
• Communicating with network contractors
• Liaison with customers, clients and suppliers
• A strong focus on customer service
• Contacts within the insurance world to bring in new clients
• A willingness to manage to client accounts and ensure complete client satisfaction
Insurance Claims Surveyor – More about you:
• 5 years experience as surveyor/Contracts Manager in Insurance Repairs
• Experience with residential, commercial and HNW clients
• Be an expert point of contact to clients and provide knowledge of property insurance repairs
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
• Management of subcontractors over the course of works
• Managing claims from inception to completion.