We are currently hiring Gas Engineers on behalf of our client based in West London. They are an excellent company to work for and offer various incentives to reward their staff!
The important info!
• All jobs based in and around London
• Company vehicle provided
• £18.50 per hour (£38,480 per annum / 40 hr week) – basic rate - with lots of ways to earn extra money (see below)
• Immediate start
• Time and a half on out of hours jobs
• Overtime available
• On-call rota
• Monthly bonus incentive scheme: £180 bonus if working 50 hours per week for the month; Service feedback bonus (can you go above and beyond for customers?); £130 for appraisal bonus; £25 for each call-out job (as well as time and a half hourly rate!); paid travel for ½ hour to and from work.
Gas Engineer – More about the role:
• You will primarily be carrying out CP12s/ diagnostic / fault finding / repair / breakdowns / installs as a Gas Engineer in domestic and commercial properties around central London.
• You will be allocated jobs and be able to quote the job and feed back to the head office on how much labour it will require and any costing of parts. You will then be required to carry out the job.
Gas Engineer – More about you:
• You will be an experienced Gas Engineer in carrying out works on domestic properties - if you are experienced in commercial works this will be an added bonus!
• You will be experienced in carrying out CP12s/ diagnostic / fault finding / repair / breakdowns / installs as a Gas Engineer.
• You will have the following domestic gas tickets: CPA1, HTR1, CKR1, CCN1 and CENWAT
• You won’t mind carrying out other roles as and when the company requires it.
• You will have a full UK driving licence.
• You will be experienced in offering an excellent customer service to clients.
• You will know how to go ‘above and beyond’ to offer customer service at an excellent level.
Call us now to have a further discussion about this role on 0203 86 50 500.