Commercial Gas Engineer
We are searching for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join our Client who is a leading commercial maintenance provider.
Commercial Gas Engineer - More about the role:
* The role will entail carrying out PPM, servicing and repair works on a range of commercial properties around London.
* This is a mobile role , attending multiple properties per day.
*Properties include office premises, schools, shops and restaurants.
* The role is client facing so excellent customer service skills are a must!
Commercial Gas Engineer - More about you:
* You will have at least two years experience in a Commercial Gas Engineer role carrying out PPMs and reactive works.
* You will have the following qualifications: CCN1, CEN1 (E), CODNCO1, an OFTEC qualification. You will also have experience servicing and maintaining AC units.
* You will have experience of working in a client / customer facing role.
* You will be required to compile reports on the works you have carried out so knowledge of Excel, emails, smart phones and IT skills are important.
* You will be liaising between the head office and the client.
* As it is a mobile role, you will be required to have a full, UK driving licence.
If this sounds like the role for you then please call us now for more information!